Wheel arch flares to suit four wheel drives
Keep Your Offroad Vehicle Safe and Legal with Wheel Arch Flares
There are benefits to installing wheel arch flares on just about any vehicle. Flares provide a unique aesthetic touch-up to your vehicle and help protect the paint job from flying road debris, among other perks. If you are planning to convert your vehicle into an offroad adventure 4x4, though, then you may be legally required to install flares as part of that conversion. At 4x4 offroad clinic, we can help you find and install the right flares to keep your vehicle safe and legal for your next trek out into the bush.
The Importance of Wheel Arch Flares
Why do wheel arch flares matter so much as an offroad/4WD improvement? Here are the two big reasons to include flares on your shopping list:
- You are installing extra-large offroad tyres. One of the first improvements that 4x4 enthusiasts generally make to their vehicles is to install extra-large offroad tyres. Larger tyres provide extra surface area and increase the contact your vehicle has with the ground, in turn helping with traction. For your 4WD to be road legal with larger tyres, though, you will need fender/wheel flares.
- You want to protect your vehicle. If you're off roading, your paint job is probably going to take a little bit of a beating along the way. Still, that's no reason to court extra damage, and leaving your vehicle without wheel flares qualifies as 'courting extra damage.' The wheel wells tend to take the worst abuse of any part of the car, in terms of the paint job. Fast-spinning wheels and tyres kick up all sorts of junk, from sand and dirt to mud and rocks, all the way to oil and other harmful chemicals. All this junk can scratch, scrape, and corrode your paint over time, leading to costly repairs that you can prevent with wheel arches.
Benefits of Shopping with 4x4 offroad clinic
If you are in the market for wheel arch flares, our team at 4x4 offroad clinic is here to help. Here's why you should choose us for this important 4WD requirement:
- We can provide all the 4x4 accessories you need. From offroad tyres to air pressure switch installations, we can provide all the parts or accessories you could need to prepare your vehicle for that next offroad trek.
- We can handle the installation. Why install your wheel flares yourself when you can have us do it for you? In addition to stocking a vast array of different 4x4 accessories and brands, we also have a workshop staffed by experienced offroad enthusiasts. They can help you handle any conversions or installations necessary to get your vehicle all tuned up for you're a big adventure.
- We build long-term relationships with our customers. We love working with customers over and over again. We build long-term relationships with many of our buyers, spanning from product purchases and initial installations to ongoing maintenance and repairs.
Why Trust 4x4 offroad clinic with Your Offroad Tyres or Wheel Arch Flares
As importers and manufacturers of the finest 4WD products on the market, you can trust us with any improvement or modification your 4x4 may need. Whether its new tyres, an air pressure switch, or a new LED lighting bar, we're here to help. Contact us today to get started.